Dependant Pass

Are you travelling with your family?

Members of a student’s immediate family can receive a Long Term Social Visit Pass to live with the student as long as the student has a valid Student Pass.

As a general rule, please note that a dependant pass is only applicable if the student is studying Bachelor’s degree or above. Certificate & Diploma level students are not allowed to bring in dependants.