• Hi Abdullah Afzal,

      Once your VAL has been approved and if you are from a country that requires a Single Entry Visa (SEV) to enter Malaysia you are required to proceed to the Malaysian Embassy in your home country and apply for the SEV.

      However if you are from a country that does not require the SEV, you can proceed to arrange for your travel to Malaysia.

      Kindly take note that if the ‘visa stamp’ mentioned by you above is the SEV, then you are required to liaise with the Malaysia Embassy back in your home country
      in regards to how long does it take to obtain the SEV.

      Have a nice day.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2017 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account