• Hijab Ch posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago

    Dear @emgs .. I am in Malaysia for studies.i didn’t register till now.can I change my university or course by staying in Malaysia? Or I’ll need to go back and start whole process again

    • Hi Hijab Ch,

      If you are going to apply for a new application and if you are in Malaysia with a social pass, please take note that you are required to be out of Malaysia during the processing of your application.

      Have a nice day.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account