• I am not EMGS officer but from their website, I found that you need to contact the university first and get approval then they will change the visa for you. If you are changing the university as well, the new university will make the change

    • Hi Mutmain Zazai,

      The student pass is not transferable to the new institution. This means that you have to apply for a new student pass and make payment again.

      If you wish to transfer to another education institution, you will need the following documents:

      1. A release letter from the current institution
      2. An offer letter from the new institution
      These documents are required to support your application for a new student pass. Your institution will arrange for your existing pass to be shortened prior to the issuance of the release letter.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2017 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account