• Riduan Muhammad posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago

    @tinashem hi do i need to exit the country when i apply for change of course and do i need to go for medicals and all have u when i reapply?

    • No, it depends on your student pass validity and you have to get a release letter from your current institution and give it to your new institute! They will process your new application do it asap if you want to shift uni

      • Its not even a different school same school same faculty jst different departments and do instillbhave to go for medicals nd so on?

        • Contact your university’s international office they will guide you better call them at 9 am malaysian time

    • Hi Riduan,

      You can remain in Malaysia if you are changing your course. However, if the Immigration Department requests an exit stamp you will be required to exit the country. Kindly note that you will be required to attend the post-VAL medical screening if the previous medical screening was done more than 6 month ago.

      Have a nice day.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account