And yes indeed your university has to cancel your present application if u want to make payment by another mode…..being an applicant this entire scene seems like a nightmare. EMGS and the associated universities should seriously think about bringing change in this flaw…
I received a conditional offer to study master in Data Science and analytics, the condition is the English prove, so I’m waiting for my IELTS results to get a full offer letter in order to commence Visa application.
What about you ?
As per checking, we have not received the required additional documents that are requested for your application. Kindly liaise with your institution and submit the documents as soon as possible in order for us to resume the process of your application. Please be advised that your application will be placed on hold until we receive the…[Read more]
I’m an i Indian living/working in Ethiopia. I chose Nairobi embassy for obtaining SEV while filling the application form. But now I’m not sure how long I’ve to stay in Nairobi if I decided to go there for SEV….My application status is 35% and my institution has asked me to confirm Embassy/consulate location (Either Mumbai, India or Nairobi, Kenya) ….
@tejaspatil We can only close the application issue upon receipt of the required additional documents. Kindly liaise with your institution and request that they submit the official academic certificate for your Master’s degree.