1. You have three years to renew: 2020, 2021 and 2022.
2. Liaise with your university to (a) get a cover letter for the renewal from our school and send it to the visa department (b) contact teh visa department to ask about how much you need to pay.
3. Send the payment in seperate receipts to emgs account. But, it is IMPORTANT you understand what you need to pay.
There is medical insurance for each year (check with your university on whether you need to pay one insurance only or three ones)
3. Three seperate payments for the renewal of 2020, 2021 and 2021.
IN THE TRASFER details: indicate your name and your passport number or anything the shows it is you who paid it.
4. Once you get the payment receipts, send them to the visa department at your university to kick off the renweal process and create a record for you with emgs.
NOTE: EMGS does not accept proofs of payment from students directly. It has to be submitted through the university.
Dear Risha ..
i do not think so he need 3 years to renew.
he just should apply for renew visa in emgs like every one.
not need more money.
after approval or waiting till 50% he can apply for TA.