Your Store posted a new activity comment 1 year, 3 months ago
Brother when your visa will be 100% then only you can get TA otherwise tA will stuck on 50%.
Not really @Your Store. I have received my eVal when it was 70%. And I have received my TA along with my eVal.
You can travel when 70%
Does this mean that one can get eVAL before it reaches 100%?
Once it reaches 70% you can travel. The rest 30% can oy be done once you are in Malaysia and you submit your passport to your university for them to submit to immigration
Your Store posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Got TA in 7 days Allhumdulilah. Thanks emgs
Wao lucky you. I have been waiting for 2 weeks
Whoaa it has been 20 days and my application is still 10% ahahaha :’)
Wait what ? It shouldnt be 10% for so long. I think you should follow up with EMGS and ask if everything is okay or if there is any missing document
Wow so lucky
Create an account