Academic Progression

If you have graduated from one level of study and would like to move on to a higher level, EMGS provides you an easy channel to do so.

You can apply for a New Application known as a “Progression” application. This type of application enables you to progress from one course to another upon completion of the previous course.

For example, if you want to study for a Diploma at a private higher education institution, you need a Student Pass. Once you complete that Diploma and wish to progress to a Degree Course you will need to apply for a New Student Pass.

You cannot convert the old student pass or carry on studying a different course using the same student pass. This is because the Student Pass issued contains details of the specific course you are registered for. Undertaking studies for a different course or at a different institution would be contrary to the terms of your Student Pass. This is a breach of immigration rules.

1 Comment
  1. Me Too 7 years ago

    Dear EMGS Staff, many thanks for your great help, support and effort with all of us. Have a nice day ^_^

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account