fehzan posted a new activity comment 1 year, 2 months ago
Evisa is an SEV you apply online. Sticker visa is SEV you apply through embassy. Both have the same purpose. Evisa is much easier to get, within 48 hours. Sticker visa takes 5 working days.
fehzan posted a new activity comment 1 year, 3 months ago
I am sorry I am confused. How can you be in Malaysia if you don’t have your eval? Have you applied for renewal of eVAL or applied for the first time for eVAL?
Its a public university, so no representative needed. So can confirm this from the uni also.
Download your eval. Apply for SEV if required and you can travel to Malaysia
I am in Malaysia now How to download the visa
If your institution is a public institution then a representative is not required at the airport.
It is the International Islamic University of Malaysia
Join this group. Its for all the new international students who will join usm this semester.
Brother, the rest of the percentage will increase once you arrive in Malaysia, submit docs and passport to your uni. Your uni will submit docs to EMGS on your behalf for student PASS.
Brother, you should make a WhatsApp group for your uni. We made a WhatsApp group for USM and now have more than 18 members who are joining USM this year. You should do the same, will help you interact with your future uni mates.
Okk brother…it means i update status on emgs site that anybody who has joining universuty kuala lumpur in september intake please join us on wapp group.
I’m also from September intake. I’m joining IIUM college. Do add me.
Offcarse bro..drop me msg on +#########029
@muhammad_187 ..my wapp no.is (+nine one) eight two three five six three two zero two nine.
@fehzan..add me on your usm group..my no. Is – (+nine one)Eight two three five six three two zero two nine
Don’t worry, you can travel to Malaysia. The rest of the percentage will increase when you submit your documents and passport to your uni and they will submit it to EMGS on your behalf for student PASS.
Very nice. Glad to hear it bro. Stay in touch, and hope to see you in Malaysia bro.
Sure sure bro..when u arrive in malaysia then u will msg me on your malaysian no..
Hey brother how are you? Long time. No bro I will leave for Malaysia on 31st. When is your flight?
My flight is on 3rd september night.
You can apply for SEV from Malaysian consulate in your country. Normally the Documents required are:
1. Photo x 4
2. Copy of eVAL
3. Original and copy of passport
4. Copy of offer letter
5. Visa application form
Some other documents may be required by embassy specific to your country.
You can travel to Malaysia if you have VAL and SEV. The rest of the percentage will increase when you come to Malaysia, and submit your passport to the university who will then process it for student PASS.
Hey fehzan ..are u currently reached in malaysia?
Yes, all you need is the eval, valid SEV and offer letter. Show these to the immigration officer and everything will be ok.
When VAL approved = 38%.
VAL ready for download = 70 or 80%
An emgs officer said that it mostly will take 3 or 4 workings days to download the Val , today is the 4th day hopefully I must be able to download the Val by today
Normally, when EMGS receives all your documents and payment, they start the process, and it takes 14 working days for them to issue the VAL. You should contact your university and ask them to expedite the submission of your application to EMGS.
Your val should be ready for download within three days after approval. You will be notified that the VAL is ready for download. And you can download from the link.
When your VAL is approved, it will be 38%. And when your VAL is ready for download, it will jump to 70% or 80% I think. After that you can apply for SEV (if you need one) to travel to malaysia. The rest of the 20% will be done when you are in Malaysia.
What does SEV stand for?
Single entry visa
Wow. This is pretty detailed! Thanks a lot!
Create an account