• Eng Adib Aboras posted an update 4 years, 4 months ago

    Hi Dear:
    I’m syrian student and studiying postgraduate in Malaysia, i just ask about dependent pass for my wife .
    I will apply for dependent pass soon , but i just wonder about entry visa at first time … Is my wife enter Malaysia as tourism visa or she must get single entry visa from embassy ?
    Tq with best regards to u .

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account