• Syahriar Yusuf posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago

    @faraz_9 what must we do after getting a letter of travel authorisation? Should we submit it with LOU to malaysian mission in our country or just travel to malaysia immediately?

    • U need to get LOU and then travel to Malaysia

    • Did you recieve your letter yet?

    • 18 days before.

    • Hi Syahriar,

      Upon receiving the Travel Authorisation, International Students must download and complete the Letter of Undertaking Indemnity (LoU). This letter must be submitted together with the Travel Authorisation obtained from EMGS via email to the relevant Malaysian Mission, at least three (3) days before the date of departure. The other documents required to be submitted to the Malaysian Mission are, travel documents (flight tickets) and Identity document (copy of Passport).

      The Malaysian Mission will issue a Letter of Approval (Entry Permit) to Malaysia by email to international students who qualify to enter Malaysia.

      Have a nice day.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account